We meet the needs of our customers in Information Security and Business Continuity Planning through a diverse range of services:
- Risk Analysis: A key step in determining the right security trade-off according to the business.
- Security policy: Communicating the management’s goals and objectives.
- Compliance: with laws, regulations and standards.
- Audit: Assessing the level of protections.
- Business Continuity: In response to the scenario that could endanger the business.
- CISO support: For all the activities a CISO has to follow-up.
Compliance and audit
- Directive on security of network and information systems (NIS directive)
- System accreditation process (Defence, Space)
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Information Security Management System (ISO 27001)
- Business Continuity Management System (ISO 22301)
- PCI DSS
- Security audits
- Risk analysis and treatment
- Programme and project management
- Security policy and standards
- Strategic plans and blueprints
- Security incident processes
- Data Loss Prevention
- Cybercrisis management
Business continuity activity
- Business impact analysis
- Business continuity strategy
- Disaster recovery plans
- Tests and exercises
- Crisis communication
- Plan maintenance
- Transition manager
- In situ coaching for new CISOs
- Security awareness for management and users
- Security measurement systems
- Security operations
- Seminars and conferences
- Security clauses in contracts
- Learning and development plans
- Intra mode and targeted training sessions
- Cybersecurity for non-specialists
- Certification exam preparation (CISSP, CCSP, CCSK, ISO 27001, ISO 22301)
- Becoming a CISO
- Secure development
- Data Privacy officers
- Security incident response processes